Translate

Friday 29 July 2011

Quito sur market Ecuador

Saturday morning, at about 6 am, I went with my friend Carlos to the market! The food we bought from here today would last a family well over a month, but you have got to haggle on some items. I swear everything you could possibly want was right here; fresh fish,honey, platano, and exotic fruits. I have never heard of people offering you the fruit to taste before you decide to buy! I could walk around here all day. We filled up the car with fruit, fish, rice, and other vegetables and it was at a very reasonable price. For the money that was spent, you would be lucky to get half of this in the UK! which I still find hard to come to terms with. Here are some photos of the market to give you an idea of what is on offer!



















No comments:

Post a Comment